The Emergency Response Decision Support System (ERDSS) provides first responders with decision support for hazardous environments contaminated with chemical agents. This software tool, which operates on Windows and iOS, is provided free-of-charge to the military, law enforcement, and fire departments.
- Detailed information on 2,000 common chemicals and synonyms
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including respirators
- Hazardous Concentration Levels and Exposure Guidelines
- Isolation and Protective Action Distances
- ERG and Emergency Medical Information
- Identify unknown chemicals using physical properties or exposure symptoms
- Decision Support Tools and more...